• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season XIV Discussion and Results

Sudeep

International Captain
Good win after the disappointment of the first match. Happy with picking up some crucial wickets, although my batting probably needs some work.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Some positives there despite the loss...namely Bosco, Griffen and Max.

Quinn = the new Demeza?

oz_fan

International Regular
Great win from Black. Everyone contributed to the win, especially Patrick who was excellent with the ball. Pleased with my century as well.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Unbelievable showing by Dunbar and Wilson, just quietly. Maina was gun with the new pill too.

I think Sudeep should've got more of a ball, but that's life.

Also, I REALLY hope Storer signs in. In that respect, what's his and MacQueen's email, Liam? I'd like to email them the results ... hopefully get them a little bit more interested.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Black getting carried away, as has been said it was an experimental line-up. Just wait, just wait :ph34r:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Unbelievable showing by Dunbar and Wilson, just quietly. Maina was gun with the new pill too.

I think Sudeep should've got more of a ball, but that's life.

Also, I REALLY hope Storer signs in. In that respect, what's his and MacQueen's email, Liam? I'd like to email them the results ... hopefully get them a little bit more interested.
Rookie signing thread.

Flying V

U19 12th Man
I'm very very happy with my batting performance there against the masters, was expecting to be decimated and I'm glad that I got two solid scores against a very talented attack.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Everything on hold because I have no idea why HODI won't work. I haven't done anything with the programme since I last used it for Charity cricket. Frustrating tstl.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Just managed to fix HODI! Everyone may now rejoice. Matches up within the next 5 hours.

In other news, former India opening batsman, Shiv Sunder Das has been called into the Masters XI squad.

Last edited: