• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season XIV Discussion and Results

biased indian

International Coach
Sorry, but not being able to post means you're counted as inactive and not playing. Might get some game time as we near the end of the season though.

Also, you'll be playing for Nixonstown Foxes in grade cricket from now on.
:( OK

Any way it nice to see that we are red hot this season

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Great game by the Reds there, very happy with the way i've been playing of late. Couple of tons in a row, cant complain with that. Passed 1000 runs for the season, and fast approaching 12,000 for my career.

BTW Nayak - Gun.

oz_fan

International Regular
Poor effort all round with Burge and Cloete the only standout performances. Failed to make any sort of impact with the ball.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
TBH I started reading our match report and it said "probably the best player in the world" so I assumed I must have done something special. Nevermind. I'm bowling ****e at the minute, batting well though.

cricketboy29

International Regular
Wahahooo...!

Innings win indeed, always great to part of those, especially against the Colts:). Cheers for the opportunity Cap'n.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Played terribly. My worst performance this season, surely... need to pick things up. Time for a lot of lads to spend a lot of time in the nets, I reckon.