• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season XIV Discussion and Results

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Not really worried about the Stedders injury. He's been poor in FC anyway (and now dropped) and we're so far in front in OD's that we can probably afford to lose a few.

Much more worried about a call-up though. Would almost completely stuff us.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Jack! Read! Greens! Me!

Always great winning over the Blacks, but can't help but thinking that it feels a bit like winning gold in the paralympic marathon...

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Disappointing loss, but it's good to see West really making a name for himself in ODers (y) keep it up champ.

cricketboy29

International Regular
Good lord almighty...:( Giving away 22 runs in 2 overs take some doing. This converting idea seems better and better. Stick me back in Grade Hakon, it's where I belong. *sigh*

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Unbelievable that I managed to make a 100 in a List-A match.

Great win by Blue! With the Colts losing hopefully that brings us into second spot :)

Last edited:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good lord almighty...:( Giving away 22 runs in 2 overs take some doing. This converting idea seems better and better. Stick me back in Grade Hakon, it's where I belong. *sigh*
Lots of batting talent IMO. Too erratic to be decent with the ball in the shorter form though.

pup11

International Coach
Damn...... **** a few more runs and we could have won against the Masters, pretty mad with Warney, he took only one wicket that of mine when i had set the platform for a big knock and was about to cut loose.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Second dire loss to Masters XI. Batting was slow and obviously didn't score enough. We could've defended it with about 30 more runs on the board imo.