• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season XIV Discussion and Results

bryce

International Regular
Losing streak continued, Towns hugely fortunate dropped twice and four lbw appeals turned down:@

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Shocker of a game personally, but so glad we managed to get over the line. Awesome stuff from Morkeh and West.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Great effort there, finally posting bigger scores. Towns was gun, while the all-rounders bowled superbly.

Edit: How could I forget Dasa? Great innings, we missed him.

Last edited:

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Well done West, great bowling their mate. Also to Hak, what a way to kick off your OD season :)

Pretty happy personally as well, 42 at number 3 is a **** load better than my season in the OD form so far. Hoping to build on that.

David

International 12th Man
Great efforts by Håk and West, fantastic recovery. Excellent win in the end, some exciting cricket.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Argh, rubbish.

Campseh - was of the belief that my batting was somewhat like Kennett's, except with less run scoring. Can it please reflect this occasionally?

Also, Fuller is just a beast at the moment.