• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season XIV Discussion and Results

David

International 12th Man
Solid start, good to get some quality overs bowled. Some decent signs from some juniors. Should provide a solid starting platform.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Excellent stuff from the Colts. Great input from all players involved.
Indeed, thought we were gone after they racked up a large score. Great come back though, some really good performances to make the selectors think ahead of the season.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Good performances even though we lost. S.Singh played well in 1st inngs.

West had good outing..

All the best REDS!

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Not the best showing. Bond's a nutter.

Was good to see the new faces have a shot, will get another run in before the season to be able to press for selections.

bryce

International Regular
not a bad warm-up for green, 11 dropped catches didn't help our chances of winning haha have to work alot on our fielding...

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Happy with my first up performance for the pre season, good win for the team.