• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season XIV Discussion and Results

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I assume the first 4 rounds of matches are warm-ups of sorts?

Looks the goods though (y) What better way to start the season than a square-off against Blacks.

99*

International Debutant
GO BLACK!

Was dumb enough to put the black colour tags for the statement above.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Can't help but feel that Habibul Bashar was a tad unlucky not to be signed by the Masters.

Not long now. Can't wait.

tadeusz

State 12th Man
Can't wait to begin.
Just a small thing, thought I signed up as left-handed? Not sure that it matters anyway...

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Is there a reason why Read and well to a lesser extent Thamba lost their keeping status?

Kind of glad there no U19 friendlies this season, would have taken forever to go through the ages of these new players and figure out who is who. Though I did think it was a nice tradition. The fact the Masters took their spot is even worse.

PY

International Coach
Always looking to hit Black hard, they have a dynamite side it has to be said. Pity about their looks.

Oh yes, I went there.