• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season XIV Discussion and Results

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Greg my hero, you are a star! Poor start to the season personally, hopefully that changes soon.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Mammoth. Kears' 212 an early candidate for innings of the year (credit to NUFAN for his 139 too mind, even though he plays for a wrong team)

Black and Colts winning spoiled it a bit though.

new_age_ar

First Class Debutant
Reckon by the end of season Borcich will jump ahead of Hoy as 3rd on my most dismissed list. Good times (Y)

Good first innings effort there, poor last three days.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
1 for 50000 whilst Thomas takes 11. Personally, one of the worst days of my career.

Can't seem to string 4 innings together in FC at the moment. Either good with the bat and ****e with the ball or visa versa.

Solid OD win, mind you. Happy with that.

Pissed off Manan's out. Will have to rethink things over for the next match.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
For two and a half days the reigning champions were dominated by Cricket Web Green
Unless I'm very much mistaken, we aren't the reigning champions. We may have finished on top of the league, but if you want anyone to take that with any ounce of meaning, the final should be scrapped.

readie

State Regular
Ben Read was involved in a serious car accident on his way home from CWBCC Stadium tonight. Initial reports suggest that he has suffered a fractured skull but is in stable condition at Edfield General Hospital. The young batsman will miss 10 games.

Manan Shah suffered a hairline fracture to his ankle during Cricket Web Blue's game against Cricket Web Green. After a scan on the ankle, it has been revealed that he will miss 10 games in recovery.

With the least dramatic injury of the day, fast bowler Andy Cameron stubbed his finger attempting to open his refrigerator. He will miss 2 games.

What a ****ing joke! Get ****ed!

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
38 overs and only Mitchell's wicket to show. :cool:

Pretty much one of the most amazing wins by a Dev side ever and am stoked to have been a part of it. Smiff can have my babies anytime. Top effort by Green, but when you have the class of Donald, Dav and Borcs among others, what can you do? :)

Awesome.