• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW's Best Crop

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Borcich is the most accurate of the three.
Thomas is the fastest of the three.
Demeza is the most left-armed of the three.

Expert analysis by the Camps Co.

Loony BoB

International Captain
I understand that cows let off a lot of gas that has a big effect on global warming, so with that in mind I think there are a lot of Dev Leaguers who are helping to 'heat things up'...

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
I certainly cause temperatures to rise, amongst other things. Can see how he'd be confused itbt.
Despite his test bowling average of 38.57, Geg deserves to be be listed in CricketWeb's best crop purely on the strength of his PPMA - Puns Per Minute Average, for the uninitiated - which sits at a Godly 3.35.