• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CWXI Development League

tabby said:
First Name:Sam
Last Name:Lowings
Initials (eg Liam A. Camps = LA; Neil S. Pickup = NS):S.L
Handedness (LHB/RHB):LHB
Keeper? Y/N N
Bowling (OS/LS/LAS/Chinaman/F/FM/MF/M):Chinaman
General Batting position (1-11):4

Batting Avge:30
Bowling Avge:29
Bowling Econ. (optional):2.0

Batting SR (FC cricket):100
Fielding rating: Multiples of 3 please, with 3 being lowest and 27 highest. (eg Reon King =3, Jonty Rhodes = 27; 3,6,9 etc.)15

Email Address:samlowings4@hotmail.com
welcome my friend:D

another person i got on loony BoB!!

pick him he's an allrounder!!!!

if not i will send every ball i face at you for 6:cool:

Loony BoB

International Captain
It's up to Liam and possibly Kyle if we get him - I'm only vice captain and Mister Wright is back in action now. :)

Travis_Teh

International Regular
tabby said:
Keeper? Y/N N

Fielding rating: Multiples of 3 please, with 3 being lowest and 27 highest. (eg Reon King =3, Jonty Rhodes = 27; 3,6,9 etc.)15

Welcome aboard :)

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
legspinner said:
First Name:Luke
Last Name:Shoveller
Initials (eg Liam A. Camps = LA; Neil S. Pickup = NS):LS
Handedness (LHB/RHB):RHB
Keeper? Y/N:N
Bowling (OS/LS/LAS/Chinaman/F/FM/MF/M):LS
General Batting position (1-11):9

Batting Avge:10
Bowling Avge:25
Bowling Econ. (optional):3.42

Batting SR (FC cricket):55
Fielding rating: Multiples of 3 please, with 3 being lowest and 27 highest. (eg Reon King =3, Jonty Rhodes = 27; 3,6,9 etc.)
Email Address: luke@cricketmail.net

OK DONE!
You've been officially signed by Cricket Web Blue.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
tabby said:
Keeper? Y/N N

Welcome to the system.

You've been assigned to the Cricket Web Colts, which theoretically means that all teams have 18-player squads.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Neil Pickup said:
I can't actually believe someone can talk about this at school without getting bullied.
Bingham obviously isn't the same as the mean streets of Cleethorpes.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
The number of new spinners signing up now is a joke. When I get reincarnated, I'm going to come back as Hoy II.

David

International 12th Man
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Welcome to the system.

You've been assigned to the Cricket Web Colts, which theoretically means that all teams have 18-player squads.
Grade currently can't support more than 90 Dev Leaguers without major hassles to me. My tip, fire some inactives :p

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
David said:
Grade currently can't support more than 90 Dev Leaguers without major hassles to me. My tip, fire some inactives :p

maybe some senior players can sit out of grade cricket so that the rookies get more of a chance?

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
David said:
So technically every grade side know has 11 pro players?

EDIT: Just realised there is 10 sides not 8, so doesn't that mean each side has only 9, where is the problem?

Last edited:

David

International 12th Man
chaminda_00 said:
So technically every grade side know has 11 pro players?

EDIT: Just realised there is 10 sides not 8, so doesn't that mean each side has only 9, where is the problem?
11 graders, so there is a team when no dev leaguers are available. 9 dev leaguers each team.
ITC only supports 20 player squads. You can get around it, but that'd be frustrating.