• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CWXI Development League

ash chaulk

International Captain
Nnanden said:
Haha wow. Welcome, great to have you back. The current `keepers are really pathetic in every way, so you should work your way into the International side pretty easily.
dude.........................dude

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
I know man, hard to accept, but it was never going to be easy. All you can do now is move over and let the natural order take its path.

Don

State Vice-Captain
nnanden ur talking alot of crap,there is a really good keeper in cwland.he has llama powers.and goes by the name of anthony lezama. megan welcome back.ull probably get the keeping spot in the od's.the fc is mine o mine

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Don said:
nnanden ur talking alot of crap,there is a really good keeper in cwland.he has llama powers.and goes by the name of anthony lezama. megan welcome back.ull probably get the keeping spot in the od's.the fc is mine o mine
Except she averages under 18 in OD matches... and you just insulted her before welcoming her back.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Don said:
actually that wasnt an insult liam.i wud not insult someone.
You insulted her 'keeping skills... as well as the Norwayese one, Alex, Jamee, Dylan, Darren, Ash, etc etc.

Don

State Vice-Captain
liam i didnt insult her all i said was that the fc spot was mine.and i didnt insukt the others i simply didnt mention them

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Don said:
all i said was that the fc spot was mine.
I wouldn't be so sure about that :glare:

Watch your back...you could just be surprised...I never back away from a challenge...

Last edited: