• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CWXI Development League

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Some time in late January/early February. You'll be able to sign up for Offseason Club Cricket soon though.

cricketboy29

International Regular
i dont really think so, we've got steds and tharmi, if another spinner came to reds, i dont think they would get much gametime.

Don

State Vice-Captain
dinu thems fighting words man.trying to start sumthin aye well bring it man the llama knows kung fu

Last edited:

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
Can I still signup for this season?

First Name: George
Last Name: Roberts
Initials (eg Liam A. Camps = LA; Neil S. Pickup = NS): GM
Handedness (LHB/RHB):RHB
Keeper? Y/N: N
Bowling (OS/LS/LAS/Chinaman/F/FM/MF/M): LS
General Batting position (1-11): 9

Batting Avge: 10.29
Bowling Avge: 13.95
Bowling Econ. (optional): 4.35

Batting SR (FC cricket): 30
Fielding rating: Multiples of 3 please, with 3 being lowest and 27 highest. (eg Reon King =3, Jonty Rhodes = 27; 3,6,9 etc.): 12

Email Address: gmr.sandlyn@btinternet.com

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Season IX finished a couple of months ago, the trophies being split between Green and Blue.

Season X is around the corner, but in the meantime follow the Senior Squad in the Champions Trophy Semi Finals, the A Team in the Caribbean, and sign up for a Club Cricket spot over the off-season.

But don't expect to ever play for the national side, as the leggie's place is taken...

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Neil Pickup said:
Season IX finished a couple of months ago, the trophies being split between Green and Blue.

Season X is around the corner, but in the meantime follow the Senior Squad in the Champions Trophy Semi Finals, the A Team in the Caribbean, and sign up for a Club Cricket spot over the off-season.

But don't expect to ever play for the national side, as the leggie's place is taken...
Real encouraging.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jungle Jumbo said:
Can I still signup for this season?

First Name: George
Last Name: Roberts
Initials (eg Liam A. Camps = LA; Neil S. Pickup = NS): GM
Handedness (LHB/RHB):RHB
Keeper? Y/N: N
Bowling (OS/LS/LAS/Chinaman/F/FM/MF/M): LS
General Batting position (1-11): 9

Batting Avge: 10.29
Bowling Avge: 13.95
Bowling Econ. (optional): 4.35

Batting SR (FC cricket): 30
Fielding rating: Multiples of 3 please, with 3 being lowest and 27 highest. (eg Reon King =3, Jonty Rhodes = 27; 3,6,9 etc.): 12

Email Address: gmr.sandlyn@btinternet.com
Welcome aboard. :)

Neil basically said it all, except for that job security bit. You'll have some stiff competition in the legspin department though. You won't be assigned to a club until after Club Cricket, so I suggest you sign up for that for the moment.

There are only spots for batsmen left, but if you'd like to participate, I'll try to see if you can slot in for one of the clubs somehow.