• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CWXI Development League

And mate this is Australia. we dont have poor opposition unlike some of your english county systems. thats why we have the best test team and the best domestic system going round.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
pontingrulz said:
And mate this is Australia. we dont have poor opposition unlike some of your english county systems. thats why we have the best test team and the best domestic system going round.
Was that really necessary?

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
. Eyes is also starting to show that she's a good bet for the opening spot too.
Having not usually been an opener, I find this does wonders for my self-esteem!! :P

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
I'm excited about the prospect about playing with this Patrick Fisher.

There are people who are very talented who play as well as him and for one as long as I'm on his team I have no problems in playing with him. It should be good.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Just to let you guys know that I haven't forgotten about the Dev League. It's the offseason now, but Season 5 will start in the next couple of weeks.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Just to let you guys know that I haven't forgotten about the Dev League. It's the offseason now, but Season 5 will start in the next couple of weeks.
When does pre-season training start?

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I hope i get through the development and become a CW international :)

Name: Pratyush Agarwal
Handedness (LHB/RHB): RHB
Keeper? Y/N N
Bowling (OS/LS/LAS/Chinaman/F/FM/MF/M): Leg Spinner
General Batting position (1-11): 8

Batting Avge: 21
Bowling Avge: 19

Last edited by a moderator:

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Pratyush said:
I hope i get through the development and become a CW international :)

Name: Pratyush Agarwal
Handedness (LHB/RHB): RHB
Keeper? Y/N N
Bowling (OS/LS/LAS/Chinaman/F/FM/MF/M): Leg Spinner
General Batting position (1-11): 8

Batting Avge: 21
Bowling Avge: 19
Welcome. Neil Pickup entered in a 19 bowling average, and he has become a top notch bowler. I have too, and now you have. Looks like we are gonna have 3 good leg-spinners!:P

Last edited by a moderator:

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
halsey said:
Welcome. Neil Pickup entered in a 19 bowling average, and he has become a top notch bowler. I have too, and now you have. Looks like we are gonna have 3 good leg-spinners!:P
I was thinking about how it would be tough for me to break into the XI if there are already good spinners in the side. . I am 21 and young and upcoming and can bat a bit too. Now if only one of you too is out of form or gets injured.. a suspension like Lehmann so that me ala Michael Clarke can get in for the one dayers maybe.. :lol:

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
my current bowling avg over 2 seasons stands at 7 and it has floated upto max 15 over my whole career and i play at the highest representative level for U 17 boys in auckland new zealand .. now i could ask aswell why i wasnt entered at that .. i would be on top and neil and marc wouldnt be questioning things..?

Mr Mxyzptlk

lord_of_darkness said:
my current bowling avg over 2 seasons stands at 7 and it has floated upto max 15 over my whole career and i play at the highest representative level for U 17 boys in auckland new zealand .. now i could ask aswell why i wasnt entered at that .. i would be on top and neil and marc wouldnt be questioning things..?
Because it's unrealistic and you wouldn't have an average close to 15 if you played at international level. Everyone's avges were adjusted for realism. You know that.