• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CWXI Development League

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
halsey said:
Tom Halsey
RHB
LS (bowling average, do I need? If I do, 19)
Batting Position: 7
Main Bowler
Ok. I forgot to include 'bowling avge' so thanks.

These stats will be used to generate simming stats (which are generally very close to or the same as the submitted stats) and those will be used next season.

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
Hey mate i think it's about time i got involved in this
hehe

Name: Ian Markus
Handedness: RHB
Batting AVG: 37
Bowling Type: OS
Preffered Batting Position: 1-2
Part Time Bowler

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
halsey said:
Tom Halsey
RHB
LS (bowling average, do I need? If I do, 19)
Batting Position: 7
Main Bowler
No place for another leg spinner here, mate :D

Welcome to the CW XI/XXXX as it appears to be now...

can i still sign up?
if so
Name: Patrick Fisher
Handedness (RHB/LHB): RHB
Batting Avge: i havent been dismissed in this season and ive score 275 runs but going by past seasons 60
Bowling Type (RFM,LFM, LS, OS etc):RF
Bowling Avge: 17
Preferred Batting position: 5
Main bowler or part-time: Main (opening bowler who can bowl outswingers at pace)

Tom Halsey

International Coach
pontingrulz said:
can i still sign up?
if so
Name: Patrick Fisher
Handedness (RHB/LHB): RHB
Batting Avge: i havent been dismissed in this season and ive score 275 runs but going by past seasons 60
Bowling Type (RFM,LFM, LS, OS etc):RF
Bowling Avge: 17
Preferred Batting position: 5
Main bowler or part-time: Main (opening bowler who can bowl outswingers at pace)
Small query here.

If you're batting average is 60, don't you bat at 3? You bat very low for a batsman so good.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
I play for the Essex youth side as a bowling all-rounder with a bowling average of 18.69 (rounded up to 19) and a batting average of 26.12. How old are you, by the way?

gibbsnsmith

State Vice-Captain
He may be a pretty good schoo/club/county player like some of us here who have pretty poor opposition to boost their stats;)
Liam will adjust his stats accordingly like he did with mine :P

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Well....I guess my stats there are my Essex stats, rather than my club stats, and my club stats are significantly better. My bowling average is better than his, but my batting is nowhere near, still, and number 5 is a very low position for him to bat with an average of 60, unless, as you said, they've all got averages like that, because of poor opposition.

I am 17 and thery are my 1st grade district stats. 5 isnt low in the order. just look at who batted at 5 in the last Australia, India test match. hmm Tendulkar and Steve waugh and look at their averages. 56 and 51. And for all those who think imm lying you are very sad and need to get out more. just because someone might have a good record you have to say. oh yeh thats bull s**t just because your record isnt as good. Haysley i must say is your in the essex youth team your record is probably much better than mine. oh and 1st grade is the one before State.