• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Rookie Signings thread

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yellow brings out the desperation in your eyes.

Also goes well with my acid-wash skinny jeans.
We'll have to start a support group Smith. I'm glad someone else has admitted to acid-wash jeans. Thought I was the only one. Now with our support others can feel the freedom I do right now.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Black will be playing all warm-up matches this season in acid-wash skinny jeans and pink polo's with starched collars. Massive black sunglasses optional.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
There's a forum setting in effect where signatures are only shown the first time that person posts in a thread. Every time after that there's no signature.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cricket Web Colts (18)
Code:
[U]Yngve A. Fjermestad[/U]	Flying V		Confirmed
Code:
[U]Dylan H. Cole[/U]		Retox			Confirmed
Code:
[U]Nathan B. Spinks[/U]	Spinksy			Confirmed
Code:
[U]Andy Pimpkins[/U]		Jakester1288		Confirmed
Cricket Web Blue (18)
Code:
[U]Sam C. Morris[/U]		PhoenixFire		Confirmed
Code:
[U]Sudeep Popat[/U]		Sudeep			Confirmed
Code:
[U]Andy E.K. Maina[/U]		andruid			Confirmed
Cricket Web Black (18)
Code:
[U]Cameron R. Burge[/U]	Burgey			Confirmed
Code:
[U]Matt J. Smith[/U]		Voltman			Confirmed
Code:
[U]Ged King[/U]		eglezdzdiyd		Confirmed
Cricket Web Red (18)
Code:
[U]James A. Robertson[/U]	Lordeman		Confirmed
Cricket Web Green (19)

Available rookies:
Code:
[B]Name			Forum Name		Bat Type/Bowl Type	Bat	SR	Bowl	Econ	Field	Email[/B]
J. Alexander O'Driscoll	biggie			Middle Order RHB	41.00	61.00	-	-	27	ajhampster at hotmail dot com
Shaun R. Macqueen	bring it on		Lower Order LHB/LS	12.29	76.23	28.11	3.30	15	shaunus-macqueenus at hotmail dot com
Tom Delonge		AVA			Middle Order RHB/RF	36.00	80.00	50.00	5.00	21	hindmarsh_penguin_11 at hotmail dot com
Arsalan R. Sarwar	arsalan660		Middle Order RHB/LS	35.00	87.00	31.00	4.50	18	legendkiller345 at yahoo dot com
Bee A. Storer		Storer			Middle Order RHB/LFM	41.00	73.00	31.00	3.50	21	korn_rule227 at hotmail dot com
Rusty Downpipes		Rusty			Lower Order RHB/RF	15.00	55.00	24.00	3.50	12	russel_c at aapt dot net dot au
Kieran D. Horton	Flem274*		Tail Ender RHB/RMF	3.00	25.00	25.76	3.80	6	horton dot family at xtra dot co dot nz
CW Red have 24 hours to name a pick and then the player has 24 hours from that post to confirm.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
What happens if none of the above guys are activity enough to accept contracts. Apart from Kieran and maybe Storer I can't recall the rest posting after they confirmed their sign ups. So when can you start without the inactive rookies.