• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official Season XIV* Predictions Thread

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Who will score most runs/take most wickets?

who will be the surprise package? who will massively dissapoint?

Who will finish second to Black?

Expecting a big year from Stedman and Borcich. Davis to be the surprise package. Kearsley to dissapoint.

Colts to be runner up in FC and Green in OD.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Most FC runs = P Young, Most FC wickets = Yours truly ;)
Most OD runs = Fuller, Most OD wickets = Sriram

Surprise package will be one of the rookies. Dauth will massively disappoint again.

Blue will win both titles, Black will crash and burn. (Y)

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Expecting Black to dominate. No team comes close to our strength, skill and beauty. If Rikki Clarke were to sign for Black (not that we'd want him), but if he did he'd suddenly become massively attractive to the opposite *** just through association with the rest of the team. Ooooh Yeah!

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
- Black to win OD
- Colts to win FC
- Bulter to be leading run scorer in FC
- Stedman to be leading run scorer in OD
- Shah to be leading wicket taker in FC
- Sriram to be leading wicket taker in OD
- Surprise packet: Shah

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
- Black to win OD.
- Black to win FC.
- Backing myself in for FC if I get enough innings.
- Chaulk to be leading run scorer in OD.
- Wright to be leading wicket taker in FC
- Gough to be leading wicket taker in OD
- Surprise packet: Tozzer

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
The only business I'll be taking care of this year is that of getting Black's batsmen out

Mister Wright

Not sure we're going to have the consistency to challenge for the FC title, especially after losing Jaso. I think we could be the surprise packet in OD, if we win 5 games I'll be surprised.

Have yet to put 2 real good seasons back to back, and will surprise myself if I do. If both I and Thomas have an excellent year, we will be hard to stop in FC, and that will go a long way towards us challenging for the title.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If CW Green can get a bowler to support Xavier, they could be a real force this season. A lot will depend on whether Cunningham is active though.

Perm

Just want to beat Black itbt. Would also like to dominate Stedman, in all ways possible.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Red to win the FC title. Green to take the OD one
Kears & Dauth to finally click in the same side
Morris to have a gun rookie season
Clapham to have a break out FC season
Stedman to average under 35 with the bat in OD
Fuller to score the most FC runs. Kennett to take the most wickets
Chaulk to score the most OD runs. Rose to take the most wickets

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Chaulk to become the second man to score 10,000 List A runs.
Donald and Armstrong to have breakthrough seasons.
Borcich to either get banned or go inactive.

Don't care about other teams.

Agent TBY

International Captain
Think I'm being over-rated a bit here. Goughy's the strongest pick to get most OD wickets, and he'd have done so last season as well if he hadn't gotten injured.

Plus, we've got some pretty gun rookies coming through too.