• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official Season XIV* Predictions Thread

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Yeah look, in their defence, they'll be active.

That's it.
Interested to see where you're getting that from. They'll probably keep asking where the results are, you'll post direct links, they still won't get it and then they'll log off because it's 9pm and they're not in their jammies yet.

Flying V

U19 12th Man
We had that covered with Fjermestad. Hasn't quite shown his true colours yet but once he gets going he's probably going to be the most annoying **** in the dev league. This is just an added...something. :wacko:
tbf I've sort of been trying so far, maybe not my usual full blown self important arrogance has come out yet, but at least give me some credit. Also wait until my first decent spell behind the wicket or innings and I'll make sure everyone knows of it.