• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 13 FC MVP - Voting

Who is the Season 13 FC MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Season 13 FC statistics.

Only the votes cast in the actual poll will be counted.

DP Richards
Runs: 845 @ 42.25
Wickets: 51 @ 28.71

KS Wright
Wickets: 102
Bowling average: 25.72

RJ Dauth
Runs: 1683@52.59

PE Young
Runs: 1876 @ 55.18
5 Centuries, 8 Half-Centuries

AP Cloete
Runs: 1568 @ 65.33
5 Centuries, 7 Half-Centuries

T Mamesh
1821 @ 53.56
33 catches / 2 stumpings

PY

International Coach
Where is the poll? Does it not show up straight away? :huh:

edit: Now it's there....freaky.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
As much as it hurts, I've gotta vote for Kyle. I was going to vote for Dav but he had plenty of support around him with both bat and ball, but Kyle had pretty much nothing this season. Wilson and Thomas both were extremely expensive, as was Hancock. He carried them, and destroyed us on numerous occasions.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Where is the poll? Does it not show up straight away? :huh:

edit: Now it's there....freaky.
The thread gets put up before you actually make the poll, so for a short time, when you're putting in the options, the thread is up, but no poll.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
As much as it hurts, I've gotta vote for Kyle. I was going to vote for Dav but he had plenty of support around him with both bat and ball, but Kyle had pretty much nothing this season. Wilson and Thomas both were extremely expensive, as was Hancock. He carried them, and destroyed us on numerous occasions.
Not entirely true. For at least half the season all the Colts bowlers were in the wickets, and we hunted in a pack. IIRC around the halfway mark just about all of us averaged under 30, bar Hancock, but I could be incorrect. To say he went the whole season without support is inaccurate.

Not to take away from Kyle of course. Our bowling dipped dramatically in the second half and he carried us.

I also wouldn't call Wilson extremely expensive either with an average of 33 and an E/R of 2.15, which was lower than Wright's.

Last edited:

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Young. Had an amazing season with the bat, and was always tough to dismiss. Even though I got him cheaply a couple of times.