• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 13 MVP Nominations - First Class

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Alright, so, Season 13 MVP's. We didn't have one for last season so after being given the green light from Liam I'll be organising it for this season.

This thread is for nominating the potential candidates ahead of a vote. I'd like to get the vote thread running around next Tuesday. So, here's what you do:

• You're only allowed to nominate one person. They cannot be from your club. use your nomination wisely
  • You only have two votes of endorsement, so again, use them wisely. You can endorse someone from your own team.
  • A nominated player needs at least two endorsements after the initial nomination to go through. You cannot use your two endorsements for the same player, obviously.
  • If nominating a player, please provide their relevant statistics for the season.

If anyone has any qualms with the above guidelines, feel free to voice them.

Season 13 FC stats.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Definitely second Wright. He carried the Colts and made them contenders. The bowling attack was weak if you take him out.

Majin

International Debutant
Nominate: RJ Dauth
Runs: 1683@52.59

6 hundreds, 9 fifties and 10 catches

Far and away outperformed every other Red batsman by about 13 runs at least on average.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
No one nominating Cloete? vitstl

I'd nominate Patrick just for his performance in the final if I could, 70-odd overs, 9 for 140 plus unbeaten in both digs with the bat. Greatest single performance I've ever seen (Camps in the FC final in Season X was close).

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Looking at the stats, most of the bowlers who got more than 50 wickets had averages over 28.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Wright first to go through.

Young, Richards, Cloete and Dauth all with one endorsement each.