• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season XIII Discussion and Results

David

International 12th Man
Give him seven IMO.

Season is so bad, I'm contemplating coming back in 15 days to make my next post. :ph34r:

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Haha, at least he fits the team mould. I was suspended for less too itbt, though I think it was only 2 games. At least I'll get to open again.

Anywayyyy....

Stedders and Ch0rk. Unstoppable. Happy to take some wickets yet again.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good to see us making up for the FC loss with that romp of a win in OD. Effort from Gundry ball-wise too.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Wouldn't be season proper if a Black player didn't get banned tbh. We will continue to fight for truth and justice.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
All for the Arnold suspension. Has no idea what he's talking about. Rules about inactivity have been in place before he signed up.

And good win Green.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Great stuff from Gundry, another great OD performance! Rose and Halsey bowled pretty well too picking up a couple each. Good work by the bats to knock it off with ease!