• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season XIII Discussion and Results

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Fantastic effort there Green! All the bowlers did well, Cunningham was brilliant with 9 wickets and cchipped in with a 50. The openers did a great job to do the damage closing the match out in the 2nd innings. Happy to finally get a few runs myself too.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Showing some early season form, which is always nice. Amazing, this league, I've been thrown around the league so much, in my time, but I've somehow landed up batting four in First Class cricket. Whatever next? :p

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
So close... Oh well, I'll have to do better...

Great win againest the Masters XI, We just pulled through

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Showing some early season form, which is always nice. Amazing, this league, I've been thrown around the league so much, in my time, but I've somehow landed up batting four in First Class cricket. Whatever next? :p
You're playing for a crap team. How else?

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Gah, another loss, our batting has been somewhat atrocious in the first 3 games. Stoked that I managed to escape being dropped (even thought it was only because of a late teamsheet :p) and grabbed my first FC 5-fer in return.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Colts

Kind of annoyed we couldn't get Smith out for cheaper. He scored nearly 50% of their runs when the bowling shared the wickets like previous matches. Wilson and Weber proved to be extremely economical. Thought Wright was unlucky myself, tbh.

Butler showed his overall class with a superb hundred, well supported by Jaso. Gutted the rest of the batting didn't get going, but nonetheless we still got within their score.

Lara batted really well while Wright and Weber bowled great. Would've liked to have skittled them for less in their second innings though as reading through the commentary I wasn't confident about chasing a 300+ score, especially when we were 3 for 79. But Griffo! Great maiden hundred by the lad. Jaso unlucky to miss out on a century while Kerr was very composed in seeing us home. Another great all round effort.

Meanwhile, i only take tail end wickets

oz_fan

International Regular
Great start to the season for Black. Pleased with my batting so far and my bowling has been alright at times but I need to improve my consistency.