• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season XIII Discussion and Results

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Benkenstein out with strained knee ligaments

Dale Benkenstein injured his knee in preseason training. He will miss 10 days and returns on February 1.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Another convincing performance from Blue. Especially the Young lads. Good confidence to go into the season with.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Quietly pleased with my pre-season form, most notably bagging Smith twice against Black. It's not often that I get openers out :)

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Glad I could lead the team through to a victory in the last over.

Wins against the U-19s is not good practice for the season proper.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Top scorer from the team but need to improve on strike rate. Our lower order need to concentrate a bit on batting too.
Yeah but you were unable to take your side home though! Improve on that mate... Had If I been, you could have gone for a golden duck... you survived

sunilreddy

Banned
Yeah but you were unable to take your side home though! Improve on that mate... Had If I been, you could have gone for a golden duck... you survived
Yes mate, if you have played my strike rate would have been in high 90's and our team would have won the match in less than 40 overs. Good decision from your captain to leave you out.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Yes mate, if you have played my strike rate would have been in high 90's and our team would have won the match in less than 40 overs. Good decision from your captain to leave you out.
My Captain selected me but at the last moment I told to my captain that I would not be needed to win a game against GREEN with Sunil IN :laugh: Other bowlers were able to finish the job handsomely. Its still the pre-season, we have the main coming up.. Lets see!

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Yeah that's what I thought too, but wanted to double check.

Thank you :).
He's correct. There is a program written by Neil that has all the players and randomly generates injuries and times for said injuries. Most the time no one is picked, but some people have been quick unlucky with it.