• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season XIII Discussion and Results

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Obvious mistake is the fact that Green are now the U-19s, which isn't too far off the mark itbt.

Johnners

*sigh* DWTA ('tinho), shouldn't count towards any stats. Good win for Red thanks to some awesome bowling from Kennett & Thommo. Quite frustrated with my own performance, keeping the economy rate down is all good & well, but some wickets would be nice FFS.

Johnners

BTW, did Mork make some last minute team changes? Thought Raghav was supposed to play that match? :huh:

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
BTW, did Mørk make some last minute team changes? Thought Raghav was supposed to play that match? :huh:
Yes I was searching my name and I am disappointed as I could not find my name... Neverthe less, We won by narrow margin.... Had if I been in the squad it would have been a big win :p

dinu23

International Debutant
wow! Pete seems to have turned a new leaf in ODs. good allround performance guys!

and Liam do you really think we would complain abt spelling mistakes with the comitment you're giving to the CW system? naaah

HeathDavisSpeed

All-action performance in the field from yours truly. Playing up to the crowd; showboating; doing a Jurgen Klinsmann style dive after my first wicket. Also dropping an ultimately unrequired catch attempt, just to allow me to play up to the crowd.

If you want a show-boater. Call Davis. Heath Davis.

Call 0800 NICEHAIR

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
Cricket Web Black innings 236-7 (50 overs)
GAJ Armstrong 50 (87), DG Speirs 36 (73), AP Cloete 31 (26)
GS Gooljar 2-40 (10), G Sriram 2-41 (9), LA Camps 2-45 (10)

Cricket Web Black innings 237-3 (39.5 overs)
PE Young 109* (112), S Young 93 (98)
HT Davis 2-41 (8)

Cricket Web Blue won by 7 wickets.
ITSTL

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
wow! Pete seems to have turned a new leaf in ODs. good allround performance guys!

and Liam do you really think we would complain abt spelling mistakes with the comitment you're giving to the CW system? naaah
We'll complain when the season starts proper.:)

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Corrin showing the bowlers how its done there. Not a bad effort from Green even if we really should have got over the line.