• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season XIII Rookies Thread

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'd agree, but I'm sure he has said earlier that he only wants to play for CW Green (or words to that effect)

Gonzo

Cricket Spectator
Opps, I only just found numerous offers in my Junk Email Box. Stupid filter, Lol.

I think it was Blue and Black who also offered me with a contract - I suppose, though, it was a good choice signing with Green to boost the batting.

Sorry to the other two guys who sent an email. Didn't notice till now :S

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Opps, I only just found numerous offers in my Junk Email Box. Stupid filter, Lol.

I think it was Blue and Black who also offered me with a contract - I suppose, though, it was a good choice signing with Green to boost the batting.

Sorry to the other two guys who sent an email. Didn't notice till now :S
No worries.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Gotta do what you gotta do. Wouldn't have played much with us anyway I'd say, unless internationals were away or we were playing the Masters.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
i would always love to sign for green and keep the malone legacy going there for year and years however i guess i need my agent to look at where it is best suited for me....but my agent has been in alks with garven and its not ike any one else has approahed me to play. Just looking forward to playing some good quality cricket! and i guessevery one expects m to play for green but hey maybe Bugs Malone Jnr is not in garvens sights fr the mighty green machine. I know bug malone junior has high expectations on himself with u19' and cwxi international sttus like his dad so ........."sits and waits or a contract with pen in hand"

Travis_Teh

International Regular
i would always love to sign for green and keep the malone legacy going there for year and years however i guess i need my agent to look at where it is best suited for me....but my agent has been in alks with garven and its not ike any one else has approahed me to play. Just looking forward to playing some good quality cricket! and i guessevery one expects m to play for green but hey maybe Bugs Malone Jnr is not in garvens sights fr the mighty green machine. I know bug malone junior has high expectations on himself with u19' and cwxi international sttus like his dad so ........."sits and waits or a contract with pen in hand"
Contract waiting at Blue if you don't want to go to Green. To be honest, only reason I haven't emailed you was the major assumption you were with green and it might be rude to try and scalp you prior. Maybe Garven's just idle.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Garven's away until Mon/Tues.

Bugssy, as you can actually bat, Green need you and there's far more chance of being able to walk into the Green first team than any others.

Basically there's a contract at Green for you if you want to stay (read this as an offer).