• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season XIII Rookies Thread

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He was pretty horribly treated by CW Green. He didn't even get game time in meaningless games or tour matches.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Teams may start talking to rookies.

HOWEVER, only CW Blue and CW Green may sign players until the two teams meet their minimum of 15. Blue has 13 and Green has 14. That means that CW Green must sign one more player and CW Blue must sign two. After those three signings have been made, the other teams may actively compete for rookie signings.

Of course, the signing process will be monitored by the CWBCC.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
One has to wonder if Green is making an effort to sign anyone or if none of the rookies want to play for Green.

Itstl.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
rookie here lol..

seems wied being arookie, going from long time serving member to rookie lol.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
CW Green would like to make an offer for JP Gonzalez.

(subject to official confirmation by Garven naturally, frankly i just want this sorted and it won't be totally out the blue to him anyway bleh bleh)

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
CW Green would like to make an offer for JP Gonzalez.

(subject to official confirmation by Garven naturally, frankly i just want this sorted and it won't be totally out the blue to him anyway bleh bleh)
Confirmed on my part.