• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Team Naming Thread

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Red v Colts

Mister Wright said:
Wright & Thomas to open the bowling followed by Hancock. Then use Weber & Wilson. When things get dire, Butler to bowl a few, and if it gets really dire give Fitzsimmons a few overs.
Bowling orders corrected for the benefit of the simmer.

Anyway:

*+H Mørk
MD Luff
GKK Dobson
RJ Dauth
DA Kearsley
MJ Robbins
JR Gray
SA Bennett
DM Kennett
DJ Watt
MU Amir

12th: GN Nayak
13th: S Raghav

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
CW BLUE v CW Black

PE Young
T Mamesh
BJ Goff
MW DeSilva
SE Fuller (vc)
RGEWS Cribb
AJ Crampton (wk)
LA Camps (c)
JP May-Quinlan
AAA Collins
MJ Smith

12th Man: J Ullungura
13th Man: RA Williams

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I know this post is a tad hypcritical given where I'm posting it, but anyway... I think all posts that aren't team announcements/changes/instructions should be deleted. This thread was created to make it easier for people to see if they were selected and, most importantly, easier for simmers to have quick and easy access to them all. No real point in that if everyone discusses the lineups or makes comment on their own selection/non-selection in it. Activity and interest is great and should be encouraged, but if you want to comment on a lineup or a particular selection, you should do it in your own team thread IMO, not this one.

luffy

International Captain
Bowling orders corrected for the benefit of the simmer.

Anyway:

*+H Mørk
MD Luff
GKK Dobson
RJ Dauth
DA Kearsley
MJ Robbins
JR Gray
SA Bennett
DM Kennett
DJ Watt
MU Amir

12th: GN Nayak
13th: S Raghav
Happy to make It in the team with my dubious preseason performances

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I know this post is a tad hypcritical given where I'm posting it, but anyway... I think all posts that aren't team announcements/changes/instructions should be deleted. This thread was created to make it easier for people to see if they were selected and, most importantly, easier for simmers to have quick and easy access to them all. No real point in that if everyone discusses the lineups or makes comment on their own selection/non-selection in it. Activity and interest is great and should be encouraged, but if you want to comment on a lineup or a particular selection, you should do it in your own team thread IMO, not this one.
Yeah that makes sense.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Colts XI

S.G. Fitzsimmons
J.B. Malthus
D.P. Towns
C.R. Butler
S. Jasotharan (wk)
P. Bharat
M.W. Wilson
M.R. Hancock
T.V. Weber
K.S. Wright (c)
G.M. Thomas

12th: Hopgood
13th: Shah/Rai

Wright & Thomas to open the bowling followed by Hancock. Then use Weber & Wilson. If things get dire, Butler to bowl a few, and if it gets really dire give Fitzsimmons a few overs.
love the way how dire slipped into bowling orders :laugh:

Perm

I've been guilty in the past of posting unnecessarily in this thread, but this would be a damn good idea.

Mister Wright

CricketWeb Colts FC side to face Green (April 27)

Colts XI

SG Fitzsimmons
JB Malthus
MR Hopgood
P Bharat
S Jasotharan (wk)
WA Kerr
MW Wilson
NR Hancock
TV Weber
KS Wright (c)
GM Thomas

12th: Das
13th: Rai/Shah

Same bowling instructions as previous FC game.

Last edited:

Mister Wright

CricketWeb Colts OD side to face Red (April 28)

S Jasotharan (wk)
MR Hopgood
AS Das
P Bharat
SG Fitzsimmons
WA Kerr
MW Wilson
NR Hancock
DK Rai
KS Wright (c)
Manan Shah

12th: JB Malthus
13th: Weber/Bochat

Wright & Shah to open the bowling followed by Wilson & Hancock with Rai to follow with the spinner's role. Das to bowl if things get dire, and Fitzsimmons if things get really dire.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Blacks vs. Reds

DP Smith*
AR Arnold
GAJ Armstrong
CR McMeekin
AP Chaulk+
ZE Gelman (3)
BC Donald (6)
DP Richards (5)
GM Roberts (4)
AK Syed (1)
Kexing Su (2)

12th man: We don't really have a batsman, so I guess Fox for both and push everyone up one.
13th man: BB Fox

Rest of tactics to be adapted to the same side, you're a smart bloke :p

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Green lineup for FC game vs Colts

1. R Malone
2. A Lezama (wk)
3. N Scott
4. A Garven
5. M Corrin
6. D Dubb-Lynch
7. B Cunningham
8. X Rose
9. P Gundry
10. A Cameron
11. M Mitchell

12. D Hogarth
13. J Forner

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Red v Black - FC

*+H Mørk
MD Luff
AS Sharma
GKK Dobson
DA Kearsley
JR Gray
CP Thompson
GN Nayak
SA Bennett
DM Kennett
S Raghav

12th: M Reddlapalli
13th: MU Amir

Last edited:

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Yeah seriously, it would be best for all if off-topic discussion was kept out of this thread. Just makes it annoying to have to sift through it for Liam and Hakon.