• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season XII Results and Discussion Thread

PY

International Coach
Haha Watt comes up with the goods. I was trying to think of a picture to add based on that sentence. :laugh:

Tom Halsey

International Coach
:laugh:

Missed this thread, usually just head straight for the Green one. Anyway, I am certain that we will annhialate you all.

Dravid

International Captain
I think i was listed inactive. If I'm not can someone tell me if I'm still on the green team because I can't find my self. If I was I'm sorry and I'm back for this

I think i was listed inactive. If I'm not can someone tell me if I'm still on the green team because I can't find my self. If I was I'm sorry and I'm back for this
Well you were prefectly active for the rest of CW so there is no excuse so I can't you coming back without a point reduction im sorry to say :(.

Loony BoB

International Captain
I can't say for certain (because I'm too lazy to check), but I'm fairly sure Liam said somewhere that if a player returns before the regular season then he probably won't take points off them (provided they were playing at the end of last season) as they haven't missed any games.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I can't say for certain (because I'm too lazy to check), but I'm fairly sure Liam said somewhere that if a player returns before the regular season then he probably won't take points off them (provided they were playing at the end of last season) as they haven't missed any games.
That was certainly the case for me, I'd imagine it would be the same for Dravid.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It is indeed. By the precedent set by Smith and Ritchie, Dravid may return to Green as a free signing (rookie status) and with no skill loss. The process will, however, be reviewed at the end of this season, given that everyone will be acquainted with the contract system by that time.

Dravid

International Captain
It is indeed. By the precedent set by Smith and Ritchie, Dravid may return to Green as a free signing (rookie status) and with no skill loss. The process will, however, be reviewed at the end of this season, given that everyone will be acquainted with the contract system by that time.
Cool, thanks