• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season XII Results and Discussion Thread

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Well batted Dwyer and Ritchie, well bowled Kennett and Thommo.

The rest of you, take a good look at a thoroughly outclassed side. Might have to place self at the top of the order if this goes on. :laugh:

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Dire. We're really struggling at the moment, lord knows we could've used Patto in that game. Some terribly slow batting eventually cost us, but the top order really shouldn't have put Arnold and Meeks in that sort of position.

Only was is up I guess.

oz_fan

International Regular
Disappointing result for Black. The bowling was good to keep them to an achievable target but we struggled with the bat. Hopefully a win isn't too far away.

Last edited:

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Chin-up Reds :D thing on the positive side, Dwyer & Ritchie put some good runs on the board for the first time in a while (Y)

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Great knock from Young, was the matchwinner for mine, when you look at the other batting efforts. I really struggled out there, and both sides got strangled quite badly as the ball got older, with most of the spinners bowling well.

Happy with my bowling efforts though, particularly at the death, and with starting the season with a win.

Majin

International Debutant
Great to see Colts get off to a good start in List A this season as well, Hopgood and Jaso carrying on with the fine form they started in pre-season, gotta love it.

Pretty much the opposite of the start I was looking for this season, but can only improve from here. (I hope. :wacko:)

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Fantastic win from the Colts, almost the perfect start to the season.

Congratulations to Hopgood on his debut century, and of course 'Jaso' who is in excellent form.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
probably my best ever performance in a OD game, but it means nothing because we lost. Not a good start to the season tbh