• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official Team Websites Thread**

As part of the revamp of the website im planning to have individual team pages. But before this can go ahead I need to see if there is adequate support of the process.

The use of the team website is basically to inform team members about things happening that need their urgent attention and general messages that need delivering to teams.

I am looking into ways to give team captains and trusted individuals access other than through the way Hak,Liam and I access it.

I also have to deliver an outline as to how we are going to have the setting of the pages?

If anyone has any ideas just run them by me in this thread.

Hoggy31

International Captain
What's wrong with using the threads at current though?

If it's not broken, don't fix it etc. etc.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Generally, if there's something that you urgently want some players to see, you'll just use email TBH. Be better off concentrating on keeping the main website constantly updated for a whole season first, before expanding.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Rodgie, tbh, before introducing so much new stuff to the site, maybe you should go through the site and fix everything that's wrong or not up to date? I mean, I can go to the front page and see about 10 things that aren't up to date.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good idea but I think keeping it simple would be good, with just a few career stats and records etc.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Email them to me and I will see what I can do as some necessarily I can't fix.
Well there's the Latest Scores and Recent Media on the front page.
There's the Dev League Trophy's for Season XI on the Development League menu.
There's the records section which needs a major cleanup and completion job.
There's the Charity Cricket section, which needs a Season XI update.

Plus plenty more. ie. Menu's which don't even have a link.