• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official Team Websites Thread**

Loony BoB

International Captain
If you want to clean up anything, it should be the scorecards for the international team. I only do Dev League scorecards in the archive and that's only when I have time to do just that - at the moment it's looking like it's going to happen even less as my FTP connection to aiyon.com is blocked at work now. Right now the match archive for the CWXI games is lacking a lot of past series.

Well there's the Latest Scores and Recent Media on the front page.
There's the Dev League Trophy's for Season XI on the Development League menu.
There's the records section which needs a major cleanup and completion job.
There's the Charity Cricket section, which needs a Season XI update.

Plus plenty more. ie. Menu's which don't even have a link.
OK I will try clean most of that up atm im leaving the recent scores there so I don't mess up the Code and I will change it to a Dev League recent scores. Yep the records section is something im going to be bringing up with Hak and Liam. And I will garner the information to the best of my ability :).

OK most of the records page is done and the home page is done as well. Only thing to do in the records is the top bits not the top 10's they are all done.

readie

State Regular
Any chance of having each player/captain to write short Bio and link that to each name in squad?

Loony BoB

International Captain
Not sure on exactly how much I can do, but I should be able to at least help out with facts & figures when I have the time. Just don't expect anything to do with reports or news because I'm a horrid reporter. :p