• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Contracted Players/Press Release Thread

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The Colts would also like to announce that Jack McNamara has been given a 2 year contract.

Full Colts' contract list:

Kyle Wright (Captain, 5 years, Level A contract)
Daniel Towns (Vice Captain, 5 years, Level B contract)
Tarrick Weber (5 years, Level C contract)
Greg Thomas (5 years, Level B contract)
Jack McNamara (2 years, Level C contract)
Daniel Rai (1 year, Level C contract)

Loony BoB

International Captain
Note to anyone contacting myself regarding CW contracts etc, my system board is broke and is being replaced on Wednesday - I should be able to check in from work on Tuesday but no promises of activity until then... depends on how my PC feels like at the time, really. My input devices are working intermittently (I'm having a good run of time at the moment, so fingers crossed I'll deal with all existing emails).

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Bright future ahead for young all rounder.

Blake Donald, a man regarded with a bright future in Development League Cricket, has signed a fresh 2 year deal with the reigning champs, which will keep him at the club until the end of Season 13.

BC Donald (CW Black - 2 years) [E - 1 point]

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Vice-captain signs.

CW Black Vice-captain and wicketkeeper Ash Chaulk has come to an agreement for a 4 year deal with the current defending champions.

AP Chaulk (CW Black - 4 years) [A - 5 points]

oz_fan

International Regular
Blake Donald, a man regarded with a bright future in Development League Cricket, has signed a fresh 2 year deal with the reigning champs, which will keep him at the club until the end of Season 13.

BC Donald (CW Black - 2 years) [E - 1 point]
Confirmed

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Controversial paceman agrees to terms.

After a whirlwind season XI where he walked out on his beloved CW Blue after some off-field incidents and ended up at Colts, the club where he played out the back end of the season, Nath Patrick today signed on for 2 years with CW Black. Captain Dan Smith was heard uttering under his breath "such beautiful golden locks" as he left the press conference.

NL Patrick (CW Black - 2 years) [B - 4 points]

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
CW Green are pleased to announce that Andy Cameron has also signed on to a 5 year contract.

A Cameron - 5 years (C - 3 points)

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Another big name commits to the champs.

International superstar Ian Markus has agreed to commit his services to CW Black for the coming season. Markus adds to a formidable OD batting lineup with the expected addition of James Stedman soon to follow.

I Markus (CW Black - 1 year) [A - 5 points] [4th central contracted player - 5 points]

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Formidable top four completed.

CW Black fans rejoiced this evening at the announcement that James Stedman would be staying on for two more seasons, which would keep him at the club until the end of Season XIII.

JE Stedman (CW Black - 2 years) [B - 4 points]

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
CW Black fans rejoiced this evening at the announcement that James Stedman would be staying on for two more seasons, which would keep him at the club until the end of Season XIII.

JE Stedman (CW Black - 2 years) [B - 4 points]
Affirmative captain.