• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Transfer Ins/Outs

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Cloete said:
Or if not the CWBCC. Why not a "respected" member of the CWXI who has no official position? They seem to practically mean the same thing these days for the odd person.
Oh dear, someone's still hung up about me being asked for my opinion on an issue...

Declaring somebody inactive has to come from those who run the system, since it has a pretty big effect on the game.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
marc71178 said:
Oh dear, someone's still hung up about me being asked for my opinion on an issue...

Declaring somebody inactive has to come from those who run the system, since it has a pretty big effect on the game.
It's not about declaring people inactive, it's to see who is still 'up for grabs' as it were.

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
Hes got alot of things wrong though. I've commited. Still, its the effort that counts.

As far as im concerned these are the people who have not committed to a team!
Can someone confirm.

Colts

P. Bharat
G. Nayak

Blue

G.S. Gooljar
RGEWS Cribb

Green

M. Gaukroger
P.G. Gundry
E.L. Volavola

Red

R.J. Dauth
G.N. Nayak

Black

Free Agent :

DJ Comley

Sorry about that Dobson didnt notice you have fixed it up now and re posted as it has been more than 24 hours

Last edited:

Dydl

International Debutant
AussieDominance said:
As far as im concerned these are the people who have not committed to a team!
Can someone confirm.

Colts

P. Bharat
G. Nayak

Blue

G.S. Gooljar
RGEWS Cribb

Green

M. Gaukroger
B.C. Cunningham
D.Y. Dubb-Lynch
P.G. Gundry
E.L. Volavola

Red

M.J. Robbins
C.R. Dwyer
M.R. Reddlapalli
R.J. Dauth
Z.R. Ritchie
G.N. Nayak

Black

Free Agent :

DJ Comley

Edit Moved Su into Free Agent as he was declared Inactive but has come back today.

Sorry about that Dobson didnt notice you have fixed it up now and re posted as it has been more than 24 hours
I'm staying at Green.

Bobisback

International Regular
Ill be staying at Red, dont see why id have to post to say that though, if i havent posted saying im going to another club, why would people assume i am?

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Bobisback said:
Ill be staying at Red, dont see why id have to post to say that though, if i havent posted saying im going to another club, why would people assume i am?
Coz half of them are retards.

Anyway i am staying and hav no intentions of moving from REDS. Love the team with a passion. :happy: