• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Transfer Ins/Outs

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
dontcloseyoureyes said:
AP Cloete - batsman/offspin
DP Smith - batsman/medium
GAJ Armstrong - batsman
I. Markus - batsman
JA Law - batswoman
JE Stedman - batsman/medium
----
AP Chaulk - wicketkeeper
----
BC Donald - allrounder/fast
CP Thompson - allrounder/fast
ZE Gelman - allrounder/fast
----
NL Patrick - bowler/fast
KJ Goughy - bowler/fast
Kexing Su - bowler/fast
----
DP Richards - bowler/left offspin
GM Roberts - bowler/legspin
NS Pickup - bowler/legspin
--------------------------------
AJ Blackman - batsman
NA Borcich - bowler/fast

As of now, that's 17, according to this post, and I still actually haven't recieved confirmation on whether Su will stay at Blacks, be left in inactivity until he posts more, or go to the start of season draft.

in other words close enough ;)

Majin

International Debutant
Blacks went from a gun squad, to being totally raped, back to being total gun in about a week and a half. :wacko:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
No pain no game...

All to do with Smith IMO. Gun of a person, really being active instead of waiting for things to happen.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
AussieDominance said:
As far as im concerned these are the people who have not committed to a team!
Can someone confirm.

R.E. Edmunds
Has been inactive for months.

Mat Mitchell please update your list as Halsey is at Green Now!

Also updated list for people who still havent committed to a club is on the 1st page.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
ash chaulk said:
shouldnt activity like wait til nearer to the start of the new season?

We should let the little guy tucker himself out. It may mean he'll be quieter next season. ;)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
ash chaulk said:
shouldnt activity like wait til nearer to the start of the new season?
I'd have thought it'd be more the job of the CWBCC to sort it out, rather than some rookie...

Cloete

International Captain
marc71178 said:
I'd have thought it'd be more the job of the CWBCC to sort it out, rather than some rookie...
Or if not the CWBCC. Why not a "respected" member of the CWXI who has no official position? They seem to practically mean the same thing these days for the odd person.

Last edited:

Travis_Teh

International Regular
marc71178 said:
If he is keen and obviosuly going out of his way doing it, then why have a go at him for showing interest?

He seems more interested in the system than people who have played for a few seasons, why undermine that because he's only had one season ..... sure it's Rodgie ... har har, but have a go at Rodgie and not the games he's played ;) :p

Travis_Teh

International Regular
NZTailender said:
We should let the little guy tucker himself out. It may mean he'll be quieter next season. ;)
Unfortunately some people never get tuckered out and this could very well be one of those people ;)

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Travis_Teh said:
If he is keen and obviosuly going out of his way doing it, then why have a go at him for showing interest?

He seems more interested in the system than people who have played for a few seasons, why undermine that because he's only had one season ..... sure it's Rodgie ... har har, but have a go at Rodgie and not the games he's played ;) :p
I see your not drunk anymore... :p

Last edited:

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Travis_Teh said:

I think this is a fair comment.