• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Trade

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Surely someone in the region of T Logathanan or R Langley is more reasonable for someone of Kears' calibre & mental toughness...

PY

International Coach
Travis_Teh said:
o0o0oo0 interesting. I guess the continuous childish banter at black finally got to him.
Can't say I blame him to be honest, who'd want to be at Black anyway?

Smith's there.....

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Samuel_Vimes said:
No chance of going to Red, eh?
There was, but thought you guys were pretty solid in the batting department. Have spoken to Andy Garven and things seem almost sown up already.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
kears_falcon_9 said:
There was, but thought you guys were pretty solid in the batting department. Have spoken to Andy Garven and things seem almost sown up already.
That Garven character, I tell ya.....shady bloke. Doesn't let a lot go by him.