• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Trade

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nnanden said:
I`d like to put myself on the market. The Management at Blue has been poor, and although I get on really well with a lot of the guys, it`s just not good enough. Wouldn`t mind a move to Green or Colts, but I don`t mind.
It's a shame that there's just talk of you being dropped from the side and it's enough to want to opt out. I mean, you haven't even been dropped yet. You're still our best bowler Nath, but you have to realize that you're not undroppable.

Anyway, for the moment you're suiting up and playing against Pakistan.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
I'm not trading my best and most senior bowler.
Well then find someone to replace me, because I`m not going to be wearing the Blue outfit. The Darters will have my services for the near future.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nnanden said:
Well then find someone to replace me, because I`m not going to be wearing the Blue outfit. The Darters will have my services for the near future.
MSN por favor?