• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rivalry/Target thread

David

International 12th Man
Adamc said:
In light of recent taunts I will be targetting Kennett
Don't know what you're talking about.... ..... .. ..... :ph34r:

Camps, look what you've done.

David

International 12th Man
Adamc said:
Just make sure you're wearing a helmet.*

*at all times
You're right, he might fall over from laughing at the speed of your deliveries.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Burke played 10/16 of the FC games last season and was 3rd equal in the batting averages for the Colts - I don't know why you would think it would be such a struggle for him to make the side.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Loony BoB said:
Burke played 10/16 of the FC games last season and was 3rd equal in the batting averages for the Colts - I don't know why you would think it would be such a struggle for him to make the side.
Agreed. The Colts are a tad rubbish.

ash chaulk

International Captain
top thread

As Blacks IMO Blue is our rival although we like to smash Yellow

People i like to try and smash

-Watt
-Patrick
-Wright
-Halsey

People who will cop alot of sledging from behind the stumps

-Watt
-Jasotharan
-Cloete
-Towns
-Burke

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
Loony BoB said:

Well, I thought his average was better as I though he played 50% of games!

Oh well, no matter, I should take a fight for the gloves!