• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rivalry/Target thread

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
looking to dominate all bowlers this year. but i am sure they will dominate me lol

liam
kweek
& the cw reds

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
You'll find the leap to big boy cricket quite a spectacle.
Nah look, you're days are numbered. I hear grade cricket is starting up soon though, so at least you'll be getting a match on a regular basis.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
burkey_1988 said:
Nah look, you're days are numbered. I hear grade cricket is starting up soon though, so at least you'll be getting a match on a regular basis.
Is it that you want an autograph? Is that what this is all about?

pasag

RTDAS
I'm looking forward to making a mockery out of Smith, Borcich and Blackman. Blackman especially, is a notoriously choker at my expense, as was seen in the Biglands and I'm confident we shall see a repeat of this sometime soon in the cricketing arena.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
CW Red in general are a target, as usual. It's always nice to dismiss Dauth and Robbins in particular. Black are also rivals because of the results last season, plus they have Borcich now.

Gelman will die.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
In light of recent taunts I will be targetting Kennett, Mork and (for no particular reason) Towns.

And Camps.