• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rivalry/Target thread

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
The sledging gets worse - I'm really worried about facing Green now if that's the best you can do...

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I tend to not sledge as i feel my performances on the pitch will do the talking. :cool:

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Generally speaking, I'm a happy guy who shies away from controversy. But I'll be going after a certain cheating fast bowler. Can't disclose more due to a pending lawsuit by the said cheater.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
sledge all ya like. we let the cricket do the talking...but hey if sledging gets you laughing and not playing properly then so be it lol :P

hahahahaha

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
I have no one to target really.
Planning to snatch at least 30 OD wickets at an average under 20 with an econ of around 4 and a SR below 25. As for batting around 150 runs+ with an average over 15.

In FC at least 80 wickets at an average under 20 and a SR in the 30s. Battingwise at least 400 runs with an average around 20.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Planning to snatch at least 30 OD wickets at an average under 20 with an econ of around 4 and a SR below 25. As for batting around 150 runs+ with an average over 15.

In FC at least 80 wickets at an average under 20 and a SR in the 30s. Battingwise at least 400 runs with an average around 20.
Hmm... could you go into a bit more detail? Not 100% sure what you're trying to say...