• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 11 Team Naming thread

ash chaulk

International Captain
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Tbf, Jamee is practically Neil's right hand.

yeah id say thats fair...

but i cant believe they would select Donald who IIRC has played 1 game with 3 overs going for 21 runs as a strike bowler would rather borc dav or roberts bowl imo

Last edited:

Buddhmaster

International Captain
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Tbf, Jamee is practically Neil's right hand man.
That's the issue here. Jamee's walked in and taken over. I know they talk to eachother regularly, but Neil has several of our MSN's, and he just chose to let Jamee did it all. Borcich should probably just go die.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Rather stunning that 3 more senior Black players have posted complaints since Jamee, and none have deemed to alter the team.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
I thought it was pretty clear what they stated should have happened. If you'd like an official statement then it's that Borcich should be playing in place of Donald. And I don't think many people would disagree with that.

EDIT: Found out that Borcich picked the team. ********.

Last edited:

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Red XIII for Final v Black

+H Mørk
T Mamesh
RJ Dauth
DA Kearsley
I Markus
MJ Robbins
CR Dwyer
DM Kennett
MR Reddlapalli
SA Bennett
*DJ Watt

12: ZR Ritchie
13: GN Nayak

Unchanged for the final, hopefully all goes well.

Any note of game time Liam? getting late here on Tuesday night so im guessing either later on today (your time) or wednesday its happening?

luffy

International Captain
kears_falcon_9 said:
Red XIII for Final v Black

+H Mørk
T Mamesh
RJ Dauth
DA Kearsley
I Markus
MJ Robbins
CR Dwyer
DM Kennett
MR Reddlapalli
SA Bennett
*DJ Watt

12: ZR Ritchie
13: GN Nayak

Unchanged for the final, hopefully all goes well.

Any note of game time Liam? getting late here on Tuesday night so im guessing either later on today (your time) or wednesday its happening?
Dissapointing not of played but at least i can say i had no part in it.:laugh: