• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season 11 Discussion and Results

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Pre-season matches will start on Tuesday, so everyone involved in team management, take note of the following schedule:

Code:
Day	Month	Home		Away		Venue			Format

5th	Sep	CW Red		CW U-19		CW Oval			F-5D
5th	Sep	CW Blue		CW Green	PDV Dome		F-5D
5th	Sep	CW Colts	CW Black	Fardin Qayyumi CC	F-5D
6th	Sep	CW Green	CW U-19		CWBCC Stadium		F-OD
6th	Sep	CW Black	CW Red		Pickford Reserve	F-OD
6th	Sep	CW Colts	CW Blue		Fardin Qayyumi CC	F-OD
7th	Sep	CW Black	CW U-19		Pickford Reserve	F-5D
7th	Sep	CW Green	CW Colts	CWBCC Stadium		F-5D
7th	Sep	CW Blue		CW Red		PDV Dome		F-5D
8th	Sep	CW Red		CW Green	CW Oval			F-OD
8th	Sep	CW Colts	CW U-19		Fardin Qayyumi CC	F-OD
8th	Sep	CW Blue		CW Black	PDV Dome		F-OD
CW U-19 selectors: Please announce a 12-man squad by tomorrow afternoon. The squad may only include four Green players, as Green needs to have 11 players.

For clarification, the 15 players available for U-19 selection are:

GM Roberts (Black)
Kexing Su (Black)
MD Luff (Black)
MJ Pitt (Colts)
CR Dwyer (Red)
MR Reddlapalli (Red)
ZR Ritchie (Red)
MS Smith (Blue)
RD Dunn (Blue)
BV Vaughan (Green)
NG Scott (Green)
PG Gundry (Green)
KJ Goughy (Green)
N Dravid (Green)
JR Rodgie (Green)

ZE Gelman is not available for U-19 selection.

Edit: Full schedule now attached, and available online at http://www.cricketweb.net/cwxi/devleague/s11/s11schedule.htm

Attachments

Last edited:

Majin

International Debutant
Can't wait to get the ball rolling again, looking forward to this season. Some good games for the Colts warmup matches, too.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
It's here! Can't wait. Good to see the U-19's having matches too :) Good luck, everyone!

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Samuel_Vimes said:
CW U-19 selectors: Please announce a 12-man squad by tomorrow afternoon. The squad may only include four Green players, as Green needs to have 11 players.

For clarification, the 15 players available for U-19 selection are:

GM Roberts (Black)
Kexing Su (Black)
MD Luff (Black)
MJ Pitt (Colts)
CR Dwyer (Red)
MR Reddlapalli (Red)
ZR Ritchie (Red)
MS Smith (Blue)
RD Dunn (Blue)
BV Vaughan (Green)
NG Scott (Green)
PG Gundry (Green)
KJ Goughy (Green)
N Dravid (Green)
JR Rodgie (Green)

ZE Gelman is not available for U-19 selection.
So basically we have to take out two green players and one more? Thanks for the squad options, crazy.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Hmm my email is not working and im not sure if i will get online in the next two days so here is a provisional squad. I need Jack or Trav to confirm it for it to be official.

MD Luff
ZR Ritchie
NG Scott
BV Vaughan
MJ Pitt
CR Dwyer
MR Reddlapalli
KJ Goughy
PG Gundry (c)
MS Smith
GM Roberts (c)
RD Dunn

Scott, Vaughan, Roberts, Pitt and Gundry retain their spot from last season. Dwyer, Goughly, Smith, Dunn and Reddlapalli get a spot after impressing during last season and the off season. Ritchie and Duff get a spot as we need some extra batsmen.

I would also like to try co-captains in Gundry and Roberts, probably two of the more active guys during the Under 19 Tour.

Your thoughts guys?

Travis_Teh

International Regular
chaminda_00 said:
Hmm my email is not working and im not sure if i will get online in the next two days so here is a provisional squad. I need Jack or Trav to confirm it for it to be official.

MD Luff
ZR Ritchie
NG Scott
BV Vaughan
MJ Pitt
CR Dwyer
MR Reddlapalli
KJ Goughy
PG Gundry (c)
MS Smith
GM Roberts (c)
RD Dunn

Scott, Vaughan, Roberts, Pitt and Gundry retain their spot from last season. Dwyer, Goughly, Smith, Dunn and Reddlapalli get a spot after impressing during last season and the off season. Ritchie and Duff get a spot as we need some extra batsmen.

I would also like to try co-captains in Gundry and Roberts, probably two of the more active guys during the Under 19 Tour.

Your thoughts guys?

i'd suggest Dravid, but seems fine for just the warm up., I'm sure Dravid, and everyone else, will get batting time in the season for u/19 selection later on down the track. Confirmed.

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
chaminda_00 said:

MD Luff
ZR Ritchie
NG Scott
BV Vaughan
MJ Pitt
CR Dwyer
MR Reddlapalli
KJ Goughy
PG Gundry (c)
MS Smith
GM Roberts (c)
RD Dunn

Your thoughts guys?
Honoured.:)

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
Well it's logic that you shouldn't be a popular choice as you're new.
Good luck for the season and Welcome:)

ash chaulk

International Captain
lol worst guys was meant to mean thanks for dissing my nicknames .....you will get gametime that team up there is the national under 19's which to be honest is nothing team.....CW Blacks is all you gotta worry about mate, then later on go for under 19's/national team

hmm, i noticed the many bowlers there, how the heck am i going to fit in, that pickup looks very good, he'd think i'm junk and should be out of his team because i'm not as good as him!

hmm, i noticed the many bowlers there, how the heck am i going to fit in, that pickup looks very good, he'd think i'm junk and should be out of his team because i'm not as good as him!