• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season 11 Discussion and Results

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
China_Star said:
i see i'm not a popular choice. no matter, i'll do black proud hopefully....
Hey, haven't seen you around, welcome to CW. Are you actually from/in China? I used to live in Shanghai.

luffy

International Captain
I am in the Under 19s Team. Do i still play for Black?? What happens when Under 19s play Black??

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
luffy said:
I am in the Under 19s Team. Do i still play for Black?? What happens when Under 19s play Black??
You will play in the under-19s in the warm-up games, even against Black. When the season proper begins, you will play for Black, or your grade cricket team (to be announced in a couple of days) if Black doesn't select you.

luffy

International Captain
Samuel_Vimes said:
You will play in the under-19s in the warm-up games, even against Black. When the season proper begins, you will play for Black, or your grade cricket team (to be announced in a couple of days) if Black doesn't select you.
Ok thanks mate

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Samuel_Vimes said:
First post updated with a full schedule of the season.

Until further notice, assume that I'm simming everything.
You should have further notice by the start of October.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
chaminda_00 said:
Hmm my email is not working and im not sure if i will get online in the next two days so here is a provisional squad. I need Jack or Trav to confirm it for it to be official.

MD Luff
ZR Ritchie
NG Scott
BV Vaughan
MJ Pitt
CR Dwyer
MR Reddlapalli
KJ Goughy
PG Gundry (c)
MS Smith
GM Roberts (c)
RD Dunn

Scott, Vaughan, Roberts, Pitt and Gundry retain their spot from last season. Dwyer, Goughly, Smith, Dunn and Reddlapalli get a spot after impressing during last season and the off season. Ritchie and Duff get a spot as we need some extra batsmen.

I would also like to try co-captains in Gundry and Roberts, probably two of the more active guys during the Under 19 Tour.

Your thoughts guys?
True Legend i tell u :)

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
Chamina_00 said:
Hmm my email is not working and im not sure if i will get online in the next two days so here is a provisional squad. I need Jack or Trav to confirm it for it to be official.

MD Luff
ZR Ritchie
NG Scott
BV Vaughan
MJ Pitt
CR Dwyer
MR Reddlapalli
KJ Goughy
PG Gundry (c)
MS Smith
GM Roberts (c)
RD Dunn

Scott, Vaughan, Roberts, Pitt and Gundry retain their spot from last season. Dwyer, Goughly, Smith, Dunn and Reddlapalli get a spot after impressing during last season and the off season. Ritchie and Duff get a spot as we need some extra batsmen.

I would also like to try co-captains in Gundry and Roberts, probably two of the more active guys during the Under 19 Tour.

Your thoughts guys?
Like Paddy, truly honoured. Any news on prospective international fixtures this season?

cbuts

International Debutant
cant wait for season proper to start.

it will be a massive game, blue V black - replay of the final