• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season 11 Discussion and Results

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
yeah...don't ever give me hope again lol :p
3 wickets in a OD game..what went wrong there!
nah good stuff Colts :D like it (H)

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Oh dear Greens. That was just crap, apart from Rodgie. Still not out though :D

Matteh

Neil Pickup said:
Cameron - allrounder?
Certainly been promoted above me in the order. Give Cameron a chance higher up the order IMO, can't do any worse than we have 8-)

chaminda_00 said:
Very happy with the performance of the Under 19 players thoughout the whole Pre Season. A bit disappointed that we could pull of an upset and beat one of major clubs, but we didn't really get smashed in any of the games and pushed the other teams all the way. The standout performance would have to Luff, showing the potential that he could be one of the best top order batsmen in CW.

On another well done to Rodgie, i think you scored 4 fifties in the series and really put his hand up for future Under 19 sides, if he continues this form in season proper.
Thanks mate i hope i continue my form!

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
that was a very good win, pretty surprised i played too... decent 43, a shame it was off 80 balls though...

andyc

Matteh said:
Certainly been promoted above me in the order. Give Cameron a chance higher up the order IMO, can't do any worse than we have 8-)
Haha nah, I like batting down the order, more of a chance to keep my average healthily inflated.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Excellent season with the bat > 5 runs scored

Did alright with the ball, getting the only wicket :D