• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season 11 Discussion and Results

Travis_Teh

International Regular
har har at red, shocking performance for a final. 20/212 ..... insane bowling performance by black.:O

Good game to watch from the sidelines, though. Well played black.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Its scary how dominate the Blacks have been this season, even with the lack of leadership at times.

Well done the Blacks on a great season.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
That just aint cricket :( Well done blacks, Reds we gotta some improvement to do if we want to step it up next season. Sorry to let everyone down this year.

Well done Neil and the boys from Black, even Buddhy and Chaulky.

ash chaulk

International Captain
kears_falcon_9 said:
That just aint cricket :( Well done blacks, Reds we gotta some improvement to do if we want to step it up next season. Sorry to let everyone down this year.

Well done Neil and the boys from Black, even Buddhy and Chaulky.
Thanks Kears xoxox

cbuts

International Debutant
Great performance black. hmmmm harsh to call them chockers considering they did loose to the minor premiers

Bobisback

International Regular
I told smith on the phone i wouldnt bowl, but i was wrong, i got a good 4 overs in. Kinda dissappointing.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Congratulations to Black, full credit to the opposition, cricket was the winner on the day.

Hoggy31

International Captain
Bobisback said:
I told smith on the phone i wouldnt bowl, but i was wrong, i got a good 4 overs in. Kinda dissappointing.
Talking 'bout Dev League over the phone, nicccceeee.

Blax dominate, that is all.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
yay for us, happy with 87 in the final, generally ive gone missing in the big finals over the years good to make a solid contribution.