• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 11 Squad Assignments

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
I meant for Green. The team whose home stadium is the most spin friendly yet has the least amount of spinners if I'm correct.

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Don said:
hmm ways i see it eyes ur gonna have to bat alot more than keep lol just some friendly rivalry u know how it is
Dear sweet, deluded Don...

I think you may have that backwards but whatever makes you feel better I guess!! 8-)

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Verghese on the move

Cricket Web Green have released offspinning allrounder Reuben Verghese jr. just short of the start of Season XI. No firm reasons have been released by the Green camp as to why the move has taken place, but it is believed that Verghese's fitness and commitment have been called into question by captain Andrew Garven.

Verghese has been picked up by Cricket Web Blue, where he will first face a fitness test (activity check) before he is offered a contract.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
His not really a frontline spinner and you guys already have a all round spinner in Rob Hing, who is a lot more active.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Verghese won't get much at blue if active,.... with Halsey (best spinner in the league IMO....he is god) and with Currie, great all-rounder, already being underplayed.

:)

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
chaminda_00 said:
His not really a frontline spinner and you guys already have a all round spinner in Rob Hing, who is a lot more active.
True but he's expereinced.