• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Trade request.

Hoggy31

International Captain
I'm formally requesting a trade to CW Black. I feel there is more opportunity for success at Black and it will give me a great chance to further develop my game in a winning team.
I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at CW Red and thank the whole team. I wish them the best of luck for the future.

Last edited:

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
ash chaulk said:
players who should be on offer IMO - Smith and Kearsley
What the hell? I've got no idea whats goin on with our team. First Smithy is out then Buddhy is telling people their crap and they should leave and know im up for trade?

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
kears_falcon_9 said:
What the hell? I've got no idea whats goin on with our team. First Smithy is out then Buddhy is telling people their crap and they should leave and know im up for trade?
chill kears they are just messing about. The way i see it there doesnt have to be anyone going in the other direction necessarily.imo players are only contracted for each season so onlythe CWBCC would need to approve it or ask for alterations in the interests of balance

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
kears_falcon_9 said:
Give him seven.