• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Trade request.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
kears_falcon_9 said:
What the hell? I've got no idea whats goin on with our team. First Smithy is out then Buddhy is telling people their crap and they should leave and know im up for trade?
No wonder this kid is the butt of all jokes at Black ....

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Thought it would have been obvious that if Borcich, a fast bowler, w anted to leave red then he would be drafted into a team with the least fast bowling options, for obvious fair-scaling of teams throughout the competition.

At this stage, I guess that team would be the blacks.

Just my opinion.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Travis_Teh said:
Thought it would have been obvious that if Borcich, a fast bowler, w anted to leave red then he would be drafted into a team with the least fast bowling options, for obvious fair-scaling of teams throughout the competition.

At this stage, I guess that team would be the blacks.

Just my opinion.

Demeza - speaks sense of the highest value.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Look, I think it'll be a good move for the kid and it's obvious, when you look at his lousy pre-season, that he wanted a change in scenery. But who will we get back in return, I wonder...