• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Signup Announcements/Introductions

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
vic_orthdox said:
If you pass, do you lose your spot at the top of the order?
Nah, but if you do take a player, you'll fall to the bottom.

Loony BoB said:
I think that means that whoever is next in line for a player gets the first opportunity to sign whoever signs up next, however if they aren't interested in that sort of player then they can 'pass it on' to the next team in line and wait for the next player to sign up in the hope that it will be a player that they might find more useful. Is that right?
Yep.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Green will pass on Mr Gelman, with our stock of fast bowlers i doubt he would get much of a go early in the season at least.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
With Patrick, Demeza, Smith, Dunn, Fuller and Camps already steaming to go, Blue will pass on Mr. Gelman.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
With Patrick, Demeza, Smith, Dunn, Fuller and Camps already steaming to go, Blue will pass on Mr. Gelman.
Testing my patience Liam. I'm not a spinner.

David

International 12th Man
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
He doesn't spin it much either. Like Chris Gayle, but with a shorter run-up.

I think even comparing the two is insulting Chris Gayle's worldwide.