• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Signup Announcements/Introductions

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Its been a long off-season so far. I'm raring to go for the new season, or at least the 2nd season of 20:20. Not sure what's planned though.

kingdamo

School Boy/Girl Captain
Its been a long off-season so far. I'm raring to go for the new season, or at least the 2nd season of 20:20. Not sure what's planned though.
Are there any plans as to when the new season will start? Or is it just played whenever?

Also, can I change my age from 20 to like 17. I didn't know there were U19 games and stuff.

Last edited:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Name: Callum J. Laing
Forum Name: Bonnie Prince C
Lower middle LHB/LAS
Bat: 41 [adjusted]
SR: 64
Bowl: 35 [adjusted]
Econ: 2.71
Field: 27

Name: Mitch Rapp
Forum Name: metallics2006
Top order RHB/RF
Bat: 41 [adj]
SR: 80
Bowl: 35
Econ: 2.50 [adj]
Field: 21

Name: Acie C. Tendulkar
Forum Name: blaster_offtheblocks
Top order RHB/LS
Bat: 41 [adj]
SR: 95
Bowl: 35 [adj]
Econ: 2.50 [adj]
Field: 24

Last edited:

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Did my sign-up ever come through? Completed it ages ago, just want to make sure before the new competition begins.

Name: BJ Robb

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yep. A lot of the signups go to my Trash folder by accident, for some reason. Thankfully, my Trash folder needs to be manually emptied, so they don't get deleted.

Name: Brenton J. Robb
Forum Name: Noble One
Late order RHB/RFM
Bat: 16
SR: 45
Bowl: 26
Econ: 2.80
Field: 18

Welcome. Sign up for club cricket when you get the chance.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Thank you for checking. You have done a terrific job organising all this.

Yes I am all signed up for Orlando, excited for the club season ahead.