• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Signup Announcements/Introductions

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
You got a beef with me, tell me. No need to go around accusing me of things I'm innocent of though.

I'll happily throw hands if it comes to it.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
burkey_1988 said:
You got a beef with me, tell me. No need to go around accusing me of things I'm innocent of though.

I'll happily throw hands if it comes to it.
Your mouth's writing cheques that yo' *** can't cash.

I demand punishment without trial.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
With word against word, I think it might be prudent to close the whole matter with no particular decision. After all, no irreparable harm has been done here.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
New signup

Forum Name: JennifARGH
Name: Jennifer A. Law
RHB, RM
Batting average: 41
Bowling average: 39
Batting SR: 48
Fielding: 21

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Samuel_Vimes said:
Forum Name: JennifARGH
Name: Jennifer A. Law
RHB, RM
Batting average: 41
Bowling average: 39
Batting SR: 48
Fielding: 21

Very.

Surprised she didn't put "DNB."

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Robertinho said:
:laugh: :laugh: Hahahaha Buddh
Just because you and Buddhmaster are the prettiest couple on CW, does that give you the right to ridicule us uglies?

Yeah, it probably does :boxed: :sadwalk:

Loony BoB

International Captain
I think Ms. Law could be a shoe-in for the Colts. Although we'd have to get a room added to the club HQ and take the cost out of their salaries...

Loony BoB

International Captain
On another note, I've just plugged the Dev League in a cricket community called 'sixes and fours' so we might hopefully get a few more signings.