• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Signup Announcements/Introductions

Flying V

U19 12th Man
Just wondering, did I actually put "Yes" for wicket keeper because I'm starting to doubt it myself, certainly meant to. Also is 27 the max field skill for keepers.

Also, awesome Nemi avatar.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Just wondering, did I actually put "Yes" for wicket keeper because I'm starting to doubt it myself, certainly meant to.

Also, awesome Nemi avatar.
No, you didn't. Noted now and duly edited, however.

And thanks. First people to recognise it on this site, I believe. Norwegians. :cool:

Flying V

U19 12th Man
Norway rules, pity I'm living in England now for Uni, there are rumours that I once lived in Australia, but I do hope that doesn't spread around. I miss my Nemi mag and Pondus :(

Also glad I asked about the wicket keeper thing.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
yeah look, if he has any sense he'd want to come to Black, iirc we have a spot there for a back up keeper, he'd get a gig when Chaulkys on int duty

Travis_Teh

International Regular
yeah look, if he has any sense he'd want to come to Black, iirc we have a spot there for a back up keeper, he'd get a gig when Chaulkys on int duty
That applies to both Red and Blue as well. That point's quite small.

All in all, i'd say most teams have something to offer. Colts lost Jaso and probably need a keeper the most ... but they're ****e, so no one would ever go there on their own accord.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
That applies to both Red and Blue as well. That point's quite small.

All in all, i'd say most teams have something to offer. Colts lost Jaso and probably need a keeper the most ... but they're ****e, so no one would ever go there on their own accord.
Colts: Number 1 Customer of 'Clapingham's Chloroform' :ph34r: