• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Signup Announcements/Introductions

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
specky114
Stephen M. Pullen
Opener RHB/LAS
Bat: 30.00
SR: 70
Bowl: 28.00
Economy: 3.50
Field: 15

Welcome aboard.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Bad memory so forgive me. If you were wit a team last season you'll have to talk to the captain about a mutual termination. Though, you were probably only on a 1 year contract so you'd be a free agent if you decided not to re-sign. Might be worth it to check the season XIV contract thread.

bring it on

Cricket Spectator
Forum Name: BIO
Name: Shaun Macqueen
LHB, RLS
Bat: 11.91
Bowl: 28.11
Batting SR: 80 (slogger)
Fielding: ????

based on my senior career

what do i put in field
and
am i doin this right? this is how to sign up?

Mr Mxyzptlk

How good are you in the field? Terrible, Bad, Okay, Good, Very Good, Excellent?

Everything else looks in order. Check the forum regularly. You'll be assigned a team soon.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Pretty excited about this news. :)

Best to sign up as a new player. Perhaps return as the son of Sudeep Popat. Preferably a different first name or middle initial though. Sign up here.